Free and Confidential Safety and Advocacy Services for the Victim
- provides a temporary home for women and children survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- encourages a positive and successful lifestyle - free from fear and violence
- treats people with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Women and Children Survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.
- Children and their mothers, who are victims of child sex abuse.
- 24-hour crisis intervention and admission
- Handicapped Accessible
- Three Meals a Day
- Bathing and Laundry Facilities
- Medical, Legal, Housing Referrals
- Task-Oriented Counseling and Goal Setting
- Parenting, Job, Life Skills Referrals
- Community Referral Services
Referral / Admittance Procedure
- Call 970-565-9116 to speak to a staff person
- Women must be 18 years or emancipated (by having been married, in the armed forces or having children)
- Residents freely choose to participate
- Residents agree to abide by the house rules and expectations
24/7/365 at 970-565-9116
or through the 24/7/365 Crisis Hotline
Renew, Inc.P.O. Box 169Cortez, CO 81321Administration: 970.565.4886Fax: email@example.com